- Views 103
What you get with this Hourlie
· A first iteration of the design after 1 business day
· Unlimited revisions until you are fully satisfied with the final result
· High level of attention to details
· A clean and well-organized PSD file
· I review all given material and assets
· I design the wireframes
· I design the web page
· I receive your feedback and I make the necessary changes
Starting cost is $400 for one design. The cost may vary depending on the complexity of the page. Please contact me before buying the hourlie.
For additional web page designs please feel free to contact me, in order to discuss in more detail the requirements and costs
What the Seller needs to start the work
For the best possible result, I will need to have access to some or all of the following information:
· What does the company, that the web page is for, do?
· Does the company have an existing logo or brand?
· Do you have any preferences in particular photos and colors?
· What is your goal in developing this web page?
· What information do you wish to provide to your online audience?
· Who comprises your target audience? Do its members share any common demographics, like age, sex, or a physical location?
· Who are your competitors and do they have websites?
· Do you have examples of websites you like or dislike?
If the project is to redesign an existing website, I will also need:
1. What are your visitors usually looking for when they come to your site?
2. What problems do you face with your current design?
3. What do you hope to achieve with a redesign?
4. Are there any elements of the current site that you want to keep?