- Views 364
Explore the marketplace!
What you get with this Hourlie
1. What the structure for each page of the site would be.
2. A layout of the sites navigational structure.
3. A design of how the site will look on other devices such as mobiles and tablets.
4. A design of how any special features or functionality will fit into the site.
This would then be brought together in a cohesive way for the buyer to read and understand.
What the Seller needs to start the work
I would need the specification of the website. This would break down into the following items:
1. Who is the target audience?
2. What is the purpose of the site?
3. How many pages do you envisage the site having?
4. What functionality does the site require?
5. What type of content will be used on the site? and where will this be sourced? e.g. photo's, video's etc.
From this I would then be able to design the website effectively in order to meet the customers requirements.