- Views 2,115
- Sales 8
What you get with this Hourlie
My work has been used for an extensive selection of industries and ranging from small start ups to large FTSE businesses; all of which have provided excellent feedback and recommendations.
The below is just a brief example of what you can do with Prezi.
What you get with my service:
1. UK Based Prezi Designer available via email, phone or in person (location dependent)
2. Complete professionalism, responsiveness and timely communication, first and foremost.
3. 0-15 PowerPoint Slides / Prezi slide creation
4. Output will be delivered for online or offline usage.
5. Your own link to share your presentation via Windows/Mac laptop, desktop, tablet or smart phone.
6. Example designs as a mock up, with unlimited revisions on concept.
Prezi's that I've created have been used for a number of different companies such as Smart Order, British Sugar, Virgin Money, PromoVeritas, TTI Global, Finances Companies, Consultants, Technology firms, business start-ups and many more.
Step 1 – Buy my hourlie – (Please check my availability before you do)
Step 2 – We’ll will discuss your individual and corporate requirements, via phone, Skype or email. I need to understand how you want your presentation to look, sound and feel.
Step 3 – I will then create your presentation into a journey that can be professionally conveyed using prezi
Step 4 – First draft review & refinements made
Step 5 – Final presentation shared with you, and can be downloaded and sent via dropbox
What the Seller needs to start the work
I will need you to provide me with the raw materials, so I will need the text you would like me to include (Word, PDF or PowerPoint), plus any graphics, photo’s or company logo’s. If you would want the Prezi to meet certain brand guidelines, please send information and colour details.
Please find below some of the questions we will cover in Step 2:
• When do you need this project completed by?
• How many slides / Frames do you think you will need?
• Have you got thoughts of any themes or colours you would like to incorporate?
• What is the main message / key points you are looking to make?
• Who is the intended audience and what is it’s estimated size?
How will you be presenting this – on a laptop / tablet / iPad or via a projector onto a big screen?
• Do you need to present on-line or off-line?
I look forward to hearing from you and working with you soon!