- Views 1,891
- Sales 3
What you get with this Hourlie
They are all excellent!
However, they require specific file preparation before you upload. For example, see these specifications: http://www.cratespace.com
Our 100% positive reviews guarantee the quality of our work and ensure that your book will look professional.
We will prepare the interior of your book with InDesign and produce a print-ready pdf for you. Also, we will prepare your cover page according to your printer or distribution service provider’s specifications.
We love thrifty, chaste clear, modern and luxurious professional-looking designs. This service provides a simple, clear and professional design following the industry's standards. More creative designs involve extra fees. See our add-on services.
See our add-on services.
OPTIONAL (NO EXTRA CHARGES)
1. We can help you to upload and set up your pdf files with your POD account or other printer and service.
2. We can also prepare a simple and attractive cover for you. A plain yet professional cover is free.
We check and validate all your files before delivery. We will send you a live preview as well as the results of our validation tests.
If you feel during our procedure that our style is away from your expectations, you can cancel the hourly and ask for a refund. We refund immediately without further questions.
We remain at your disposal for further details.
Please, have a look at our portfolio here at PPH (pph.me/stergioultd) and visit on our online bookstore and corporate website at https://stergioubooks.com or http://stergioultd.com
Our books in Amazon: http://amzn.to/2qYyynQ
Our books in Barnes & Noble: https://goo.gl/kxIvFE
What the Seller needs to start the work
1. Your texts and images (e.g. word, pages, txt, rtf, indesign etc). For print editions, the images should be in high resolution, 300dpi at least, in jpg or tiff format.
2. The text of the copyright page (title, author, publisher, etc)
3. ISBN, if any.
4. Cover page if any.
5. The text for the back page, if any.
6. The required file formats for your eBook (optional).
7. The distribution channel that will be used (e.g. Amazon, Smashwords, etc).
8. Any other instructions.