- Views 221
What you get with this Offer
Complete bespoke and custom designs to make sure it represents your brand identity
Email marketing is a term that sounds pretty simple, and is popular with nearly every business. But email marketing is much more than just sending a mass email promoting your product or event to every living soul in your inbox. In order for email marketing to be successful, you need to understand the most effective way to use it. Otherwise, it’s not only a waste of time, but it can also have negative consequences; if you’re doing it incorrectly you are probably annoying your customers.
You will receive:
- Bespoke email template / newsletter design
- Email design as vector file
- Email design as coded HTML file
- Plain text file for your email design
- Unlimited revisions until you're happy, or your money back
Email design will have:-
- Precisely sliced email design
- Editable html template
- HTML email file coded in tabular structure
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Machine readable and recognisable text in email
- Inline CDD
- Tested on Outlook, Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo and other commonly used email services
All we need to get started is a few details on your requirements, which can be seen below. If you're unsure on anything just send us a message and we will be happy to help.
I am a full-time freelance developer with over 15 years experience. I also have 6 years digital agency experience where I have been developing high end WordPress web sites for big clients.
As a trusted TOP CERT user with over one hundred 100% feedback here on PPH you can be rest assured that I can deliver this project for you and go above and beyond your expectations. I can assure you that you won’t be disappointed by purchasing this offer.
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can setup the email as editable template on your MailChimp account
Additional 1 working day+£18
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
All I need to get started is a few details on your requirements:
1. Address of your existing website (for email branding)
2. Text for email design
3. Any preferred colours or design layout you want to use
4. Your email marketing account login details
If you're unsure on anything just send me a message and I will be happy to help.