- Views 12
What you get with this Hourlie
1) Logo design – 3 concepts initial, personalized according to your wishes
2) Unlimited revisions for the final design, until you will be 100% satisfied (this not include new content or total redos)
What include a Revision?
A revision include minor changes to the final design, such as changing a font model and a font color, making something smaller or larger, changing the order of a line, or changing colors of logo.
1. A REVISION IS NOT A REDO OR TOTAL REDESIGN OF LOGO.
2. I DO NOT COPY LOGOS FROM THE INTERNET. My logos are based on quality and originality.
The final project will be delivered:
1) In vector file - AI / CDR / ID (RGB, and optional CMYK) – according to your wish to be created your logo; PDF, EPS, JPEG and PNG
2) Font model and color codes used in the logo
What the Seller needs to start the work
What I need from you:
1) Company name
2) The slogan (optional)
3) A brief description of your business (could include website link, target audience, industry type)
4) Preferred color style (eg. hot or cold colors)
5) Logo design attitude: from feminine to masculine - ?% (eg. 0% - feminine maximum * 50% - neutral * 100% - masculine maximum; So 25% - more feminine)
6) Graphical form of the logo: from the sharp to the round -?%
7) Chromatic design - Vivid color, Two or three colors, Monochrome or Neutral
8) What type of logo do you want to represent your business:
• Symbol / Logomark (Company Symbol - eg: Apple, Twitter)
• Combined Logo (Company Name - ex: Adidas, Chanel)
• Logotype (Company name - ex: Sony, YouTube)
• Lettermark (Abbreviated company name - ex: HBO, CNN)
• Emblem (Symbol + Company name in its composition - ex: Ford, BMW).
The more you give me more information, the better. Any question for every detail is welcome!
Please, contact me for more details.