What you get with this Hourlie
Cover: Front, spine and reverse design + generated barcode.
Interior: Industry standard layout including page numbering, table of contents, running headers and clean aligned text.
Formatting: High resolution PDFs exported to your print specifications.
Detailed description of package:
- Cover design - front, spine and reverse
- Image sourcing
- Half title and title page
- Acknowledgments (if applicable)
- Foreword (if applicable)
- Table of contents
- Clear typeface and spacing for body text and headers
- First paragraph line indentation
- Full justified text with subtle hyphenation to avoid wide spacing between words
- Aligned pages (page lines on facing pages aligned with with balanced tops and bottoms
- No overhangs (widows and orphans)
- Page numbering
- Running headers
- PDF proofing via email until the author is happy with the finished design.
- Formatting for Amazon Create Space, Lulu, Lightening Source or any other printer specification.
- PDFs are pre-flighted and saved to PDF/X-1a:2001 standards, embedding fonts and images.
Thanks for looking. Please drop me a message with any questions, or if you need a book designing that doesn't fit the spec above.
Get more with Hourlie Add-ons
I can create Kindle and Epub formats for your Novel or Text book
Additional 3 working days+$19
What the Seller needs to start the work
Please send finished word document and desired book size (e.i: 132x197mm) plus any other material you would like included in the book. Plus any ideas or samples you have on design and style of the cover.
Simon's typesetting and formatting skills are phenomenal, in fact his skills in all areas of this hourlie are phenomenal, the final result being outstanding. Yet for all his talent his real strength is in his work ethos, his enthusiasm, his desire to produce the best result for his clients. Great communication and always upbeat, I could go on for pages, but in brief, Simon delivers, period.
Great communication throughout and thoughtful work. Thanks!
I had not worked with Simon before. He hadn't worked on an academic book before, I think-or not one with Latin or Greek and English on facing pages. But he rolled with it very well. He produced material very fast, and was very responsive to messages and emails. The book was not entirely complete when I contacted him; his speed and professionalism were such as to motivate both editor and author to get that last 1% done, and the whole process went through like an express-train. I would use him again, and I would recommend him to anyone. He was familiar with Lulu.com and Lightning Source and their requirements; perfectly at home with Adobe InDesign, and he also found some cover photographs for me. Excellent value.
Excellent speedy work.