- Views 38
What you get with this Hourlie
I am a UK-based identity designer with 30 years commercial design experience specialising in identity design and have produced identities for all types of businesses from large organisations to small start-ups.
Each logo that I create is designed from scratch and will be unique to your company or organisation.
You’ll find other designers cheaper on PPH, but I firmly believe that design should be viewed as an investment, not an expense. You'll see from my portfolio that my work is of the highest quality and paying a little extra initially will pay dividends in the long run.
What I will provide?
+ x2 design concepts
+ 1 sets of revisions of chosen final design concept if required (rarely necessary)
+ Produce artwork for one final design concept at one size and one logo variant only
+ 5 star service and communication at all times
+ An alternative brand colour palette, should you wish to use another colour.
+ The following file formats ready for use both online and for print:
- Original illustrator eps file (outlined so that there will be no type conflicts)
- 300 dpi JPG (both RGB and CMYK)
- 300 dpi transparent PNG (RGB to use on any background)
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM ME
✓ 5 star service and communication at all times
✓ 5 star quality design work
✓ I will work with you to achieve the desired results and should you wish I will make modest, well founded and sensible changes that improve the design. I’m a specialist and I’m confident that you will be pleased with my work.
✓ 50% of the design fee placed in my Escrow account initially. Design visuals will be sent over via email with a copyright notice on. Once the designs are approved, you will be invoiced and the remaining 50% should be released to me just prior to sending you the final files.
I look forward to working with you and making your project a success.
All the best,
What the Seller needs to start the work
1. Type of Business
3. Immediate competition
4. Target market
5. Design style (modern, up to date or vintage, traditional? etc)
6. Desired positioning (luxury, premium, mass market, niche? etc)
7. Preferred colour ways
8. Examples of logos that you like or aspire to
9. Restrictions or mandatory requirements
10. Example of your existing logo (if you have one)
11. Some background information on your comapny and what it does?
12. Any specific unique selling propositions (what makes you different from your competitors?)