- Views 34
What you get with this Offer
My work is characterized by clean, concise, effective, and timeless design where in clients get professional quality design for fair price. I’m quite fastidious in my research and design concepts, so I’d like to get to know more about your company/project.
Basic Design Process:
1. Designer provides short questionnaire for Client to better understand the brand & project. (Unless Client provides a project brief)
2. After research & questions are done Designer will provide 3 black & white samples of concepts for Client to choose from.
3. The concept has been chosen, 3 more samples will be provided with the same concept but with client revisions.
After the first concept has been chosen, Client is free to provide UNLIMITED notes as desired per concept revision.
- Concept Revisions 1 (3 samples)
- Concept Revisions 2 (3 samples)
- Final Revisions (Final Design)
Final Files consist of the original PSD/AI files, black & white versions upon client request, specific sizes upon client request, and the designs guidelines (fonts used/printing info).
Anyway, let’s talk more about it! I’ve attached a few samples of my most recent general graphic design work below and a sample screenshot of my logo workspace/process. If more specific samples are needed please feel free to shoot me a message.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Cheers!
What Clients Say About My Work:
"MK has a great eye for graphic design and understands all levels of this industry. I'm so delighted I worked with her!"
- Kim Tomsic, Author
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can add a simple business card design & letterhead
Additional 1 working day+$50
I can deliver all work in 1 working day+$50
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
Please provide answers to the following questionnaire:
1. Please write the exact name as you would like to appear in your logo.
2. What is your vision/mission?
3. What is your tagline if applicable. Do you want this in the logo?
4. Do you have specific images or icons that you wish or do not wish to be in your logo?
5. Do you have any colour preferences or any existing colours you want in your logo?
6. What attributes of your business would you like your logo
7. What is the overall message you want to convey to your target audience?
8. Where will your new logo be used?
9. Who are your main competitors? Please list their websites if possible.
10. What are your thoughts about their logos? How do you want your logo to differ from their logos?
11. Do any existing logos appeal to you & why? If so, please provide a link to a picture of each logo.
12. Will you be requiring corporate stationery or other design services?
13. Who is your target market? Be very specific.
14. If your customer came away with just two thoughts about your business what would you want them to be?
15. What is the most important application for your logo? (ie. Business Card, Website, Signage, Tshirt, etc)
16. Please supply a brief description of the design you have in mind and any other information that would be useful.