- Views 212
What you get with this Hourlie
I'm an award-winning, independent creative and brand guardian with over 20 years gaining 'Creative Know How' in some of the best design and advertising agencies and now I'm using this 'Creative Know How' to meet all of your marketing challenges.
Your brief will be answered with an empathetic and smart approach so the you'll have a logo that will engage your audience and make you stand out from the crowd.
You will get:
• 3 original, considered logos*
• Visuals of the logos so you can see your logo in context - i.e. an online business will be on a iPad
• 3 design revisions
• Original vector logo (.ai), scalable to any size without the loss of quality - for print use
• Small and large logos (.jpg) - for online use
• 3 versions of the logo (full colour, grey scale and negative)
• Exclusive and unlimited rights over the logo - I retain the right to showcase it in my portfolio
*This may me more if I feel there's another option worth you considering.
**PLEASE NOTE - Your logos are custom designed to fit your requirements - I do not use cheap logo templates or stock art as many other people do. I spend hours working on developing concepts to make sure you receive a high quality design to represent you company**
What the Seller needs to start the work
"Anything's in the brief..."
I need to know your market, your aims for your business, your competitors, your audience, your interpretation of the logo, what you like, what you don't...
If you require stationery. Names, Job Titles, Telephone Numbers, Postal Address, Email Addresses, Website Address... I can all this detail from you as and when you go ahead with it.