- Views 36
What you get with this Offer
I will design a print-ready flyer, using copy, logos and any pictures you may want supplied from you. I also create images / illustrations or source from stock libraries (max 5).
You can request any amendments to the flyer's text and layout. This may involve a bit of “back and forth” as you go through the document to get the wording and layout just right. These revisions are included in the quoted costs. (Any new additions, outside of the original brief, requested at this stage, would be quoted for separately.)
When final approval is given by you, I will create the final artwork as a print-ready PDF.
For editable files (AI or InDesign), please select the appropriate add-on below.
Please note that I will need all the copy you'd like me to include in the flyer in a PDF or Word doc.
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can create an alternative sized version (i.e. A4, postcard)
Additional 1 working day+$19
I can provide the original artworks files (Indesign / Illustrator / Photoshop)
Additional 1 working day+$57
I can deliver all work in 1 working day+$64
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
• All the information and copy you'd like me to include in the flyer, in a PDF or Word doc
• All the photos and visuals you'd like me to include in the flyer as separate files in their original format
• A short explanation of what the event/business is about
• A link to your website/venue's website (or anything that will give me the right impression of what your brand is like)
• A couple of reference images to the graphic style you're after (doesn't have to be flyers, and can be from my portfolio too)
- Flyer size, single/double
- Whether you'd like PSD or InDesign files (if you selected the appropriate add-on)