- Views 154
What you get with this Offer
*** What is included in this hourlie ***
A beautiful black and white design with a maximum average width and height of 30cm.
It can be made in vectors or digitally painted (see last image sample to see the difference).
Vectors can be scaled to any size, digital painting can only be scaled down.
*** How it works ***
0. First that anything, it is strongly encouraged that you come to me with an already stablished idea of the exact elements you want included in your tattoo.
1. Then tell me about your idea it! and if you have a specific style in mind, provide me with references.
2. Depending on the ideas and options I’ll then create one or a few sketches for you to choose your favourite. I’ll polish this image to a final sketch.
3. Once you have approved this final sketch I’ll then finish the art!
*** Terms ***
• With your permission and when reasonable, I'd like to display the resulting artwork from this project in personal portfolios or to other prospective clients.
• For security reasons I will only start working on your artwork once the deposit has been paid.
• The most important thing is that you are happy with the work, but if for some reason you are not (*knocking on wood this never happens!) we'll work it out on a case per case basis, but there won't be any refunds if the original or full sized files were already delivered, or if I was following your own indications to the letter.
• Any form of excessive extra work requested AFTER the final artwork was started will likely incur in extra fees, with respect to the freelancers time. This for example includes: the client changing his/her mind about the style or contents of the artwork after it was started, latter and complex additions to the artwork not disclosed before, new variations not disclosed before, unreasonable and indecisive amount of revisions, etc. Small and punctual changes are of course always ok.
• Computer/mobile screens and human skin are nothing alike. The digital image I make may not translate to the skin 100% the same. This will also depend entirely on the skill of your selected tattoo artist, choose him/her with care.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can add another 30cm or make it a full sleeve
Additional 2 working days+£39
I can make it a full colour painting (up to 30cm)
Additional 2 working days+£39
I can make it a full back
Additional 3 working days+£77
I can make it a full back, full colour
Additional 5 working days+£77
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
1. Please contact me first to discuss the design you want and to make sure is within the scope of the hourlie and that I’ll be available to deliver within your deadline.
2. Optional: Please provide me with photos or references of other tattoos you like if any.
3. Optional: A clear good quality picture of the area of your body where you want the tattoo, taken from the front, could be my canvas and help me greatly to position the art as well as possible.
4. That you are available during the days the work is ongoing to respond to my messages requesting feedback.