- Views 150
What you get with this Hourlie
When I design a cover image and profile picture (or anything really) I always work closely with my clients, focusing on their visions and expectations. I believe in bespoke and original designs that are perfectly tailored for the person I'm working for.
So how do we do this?
Sometimes my client already knows exactly what they want, I just basically do the execution with some additional ideas, if necessary.
Other times (and most often) they know what kind of style they want or what elements they want to incorporate. They send me the image/images and I do the magic. We discuss the outcome and I refine the design until the point of perfection.
It also works if you don’t have any idea at all, I can make some suggestions and we work it out together.
A lot of times my client needs a logo designed for them as well that they will use as the profile picture. I am more than happy to help with that, of course. I usually come up with 3 conceptions and then will keep perfecting the one that the client likes the most.
So what do you get?
- An original, bespoke header image and profile picture.
- A logo design for an additional £55 if you need one for your page (for artists, businesses, etc.)
- I offer unlimited revisions to make sure you get exactly what you are satisfied with. :-)
Get more with Hourlie Add-ons
I can design a logo for you
Additional 3 working days+$72
I can edit and resize the images for your other social media
Additional 1 working day+$13
What the Seller needs to start the work
To start off I'll need:
1. Information about your page (personal, artist, business or other?)
2. Any concepts you have, any references, styles, colours, anything that you have in mind
3. Images, photos in high resolution