- Views 27
What you get with this Hourlie
For £50 you will get
- Front sided only* Professional Business Card
- 3 initial designs ( from your information )
- 5* customer service and communication at all times
It is very important that you provide me with as much information as you can on what you want to avoid disappointment
I will ensure you're 100% happy at every stage of the project to come up with an end product which will perfectly identify and represent your Company/Brand
As I want to deliver the best design possible, I don't rush through concepts, so this means I will take 1-2 working days to deliver the first round of visuals. Please note that I do not revise concepts but I will communicate with you in terms of designs. I give careful thought and attention to each design and how it's going to reach your target market.
How it works
Once you buy I will need all the information to start on your design
-I will create 3 initial design in which you will pick 2 for me work from
-I will create a final design with an exception for you to review again and approve or add/remove anything you like
-Final design is then delivered to you according to your preference (JPG version,PNG version,PSD version)
I look forward to working with you!
Get more with Hourlie Add-ons
I can design back of card
Additional 2 working days+$26
I can create 6 initial designs
Additional 2 working days+$39
I can deliver all work in 1 working day+$52
What the Seller needs to start the work
1) Name of your business
2) Tagline/slogan (if needed)
3) Specific Dimensions ( I work at 88mm x 59mm ) - this includes the bleed area for printing and safe line
3) A brief description of your business- (could include website link, target audience, type of industry)
4) Any preferred colour style or branding
5) Existing designs you like ( Could be anything - logo's font, pictures)
6) Anything you definitely do not want to include
It's always helpful to know what 'look' you would like so I can narrow the design down, but I'm completely happy to work entirely from my creativity too.
***NOTE ***Please make it extremely clear if you are the one making the decisions on each concept or if you are 'designing by committee'. I prefer to work one on one, as communication is clearer, and the project will stay within scope. If there is more than one person involved in the decision making process, please understand that this often means extra work for me, the designer, and not being upfront about it when starting can result in a project going on longer than the Hourlie covers. The more information you provide the better ! Feel free to message if you are unsure of anything before you purchase.