- Views 22
What you get with this Hourlie
• 2-3 initial design concepts for you business card
• Revisions until you are satisfied
• Source file of the business card
• Finalised business card set up accordingly ready for print
I can organise printing of your business cards. This will come at an additional cost which will vary depending on quantity required and print finish. Please send me a message if you require this and I can send you a custom hourlie.
What the Seller needs to start the work
1. Please supply me with your logo
2. A brief background of your business
3. The full text you would like shown on your business cards (name, telephone number(s), email address, web address, physical address etc)
4. What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your business card? (i.e, sophistication, approachable etc)
5. Colour palette - are there any particular colours you want to use or avoid? Generally I will base your business card off of your existing logo in order to keep brand consistency
6. Any design inspiration? (optional)
7. Is there anything you DO NOT want to see? (optional)
With Crowe About It, all design work is custom created. No store bought templates.