- Views 993
- Sales 1
What you get with this Offer
Once I receive your vector logo (Illustrator, EPS or editable PDF) and any relevant information I will ask for images of your shop front (straight shot) then I will ask you questions about your business and what you are wanting to communicate. From there I will get started on your design and manipulate the artwork onto the image supplied so it looks realistic.
If you are just starting out and would like an eye catching but cost effective design, this is the package for you. I will create a professional design layout that will become your mobile calling card.
What you will receive:
✔ 2-3 concepts
✔ Proofs on vehicle templates
✔ Proofs show the sides, back & front
✔ Unlimited revisions to the chosen concept within 5 days of delivering the concepts.
✔ You receive a high res vector file. The artwork has the measurements and a proof image of what the vehicle looks like for the printing company.
* Delivery time may vary.
How The Design Process Works
• A discussion of your design needs
• You confirm the order, and provide necessary files (logos/pictures etc)
• I provide 2 or 3 initial design concepts
• I discuss these with you. What you like/don’t like
• I make design amendments
• I send a pdf proof
• I make as many amendments
• When 100% delighted, you check... double check and “sign off” the design
• I prepare the artwork as a editable EPS, illustrator file and PDF file and pass onto you.
PLEASE NOTE: All necessary logos, images and information etc. must be provided before I can commence with your artwork.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
• Vector Logo
• Information you would like on the vehicle
• Any Images/photos of products etc - high resolution @ 300/600dpi
• Vehicle description and year of registration, colour etc
• What sort of style you are wanting. For example: Corporate, modern, funky, etc
• Vehicle Measurements - WxHxL - Excluding tyres and mirrors.
• Photos showing the sides, front and back. Straight on shots.
Feel free to add any information that you may feel is beneficial to this process.