- Views 28
What you get with this Offer
In today's social media era , Explainer Video is the most powerful and essential tool to market your product . Through Marketing of your own Explainer Video on social media you can BOOST your Business easily.
With years of experience in this field, we had made couples of high quality animated videos for our Client and couples of successful campaigns have been delivered so far. We have a team of Expert people which are ready to work for your Business Explainer Video .
We are now offering low cost budget , friendly Explainer Video for small business, entrepreneur , agency or any type of business . We are now offering the good quality Explainer Video in a low budget for you . If you go with this offer , you will get
1) 24/7 availability and communication
2) Dedicated project manager
3) Custom Characters Design or Motion Graphics
4) Royalty Background music & Sound FX in your video
5) Final video with HD result ( or any other required format )
Before buying this offer , it is important to get in touch with us , Just drop a message and we will with you to discuss for your project .
We are offering Custom Explainer Video with Good quality . ( In this offer you have to provide script and VO and we will handles the rest ).
If you don't have the Script and VO then don't worry we have Professional Script Writer and VO Artist towork for you .
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
Most important things in the project is communication and respond . We need your respond on the deliveries as much quickly as you can , so we will accomplish the project in the set timeline . We need to discuss all the things , the style , the direction if you want to give and other things , so we will place the plans in your project with you .
*Few necessary questions to understand your project phases*
1) Do you have a scrip? If not , then don't worry we help you to create an amazing script with professional Script Writer for your project.
2) Do you require Voice Over too? If yes , then in which accent and language do you prefer?
3) Who is your targeted audience?