- Views 111
- Sales 2
What you get with this Hourlie
I'll answer the things you hear yourself saying, like...
- "I need a CRM database, but where do I start and what is 'the right one' for me?"
- "What are my CRM options, what should I look out for?"
- "How do I get GDPR consent from my contacts"
- "How do I combine all my different data lists into one to migrate into a CRM"
- "How much is this CRM investment likely to cost me", or even
- "Are some CRMs easier to use / better than others?
These are the typical GDPR, Data Protection, CRM and marketing headaches I can answer. But of course, you are free to ask me any question about your CRM project and email software you want.
We'll speak on the phone and I'll give you an hour on the phone based on my experience and hindsight (I've used, managed and implemented CRM and marketing databases for 20 years, while as an 'in-house' CRM database manager' before I went independent.
I can offer a complete 'one-stop-shop' for your CRM project with the additional services also listed
Please note I am UK VAT registered so will need to add 20% to the invoice total
What the Seller needs to start the work
All I need from you for the initial phone call is your phone number and some times that are good for you to speak for an hour about your CRM headaches. We can organise this time by phone or email. If you are wanting any of the other services, e.g. 'Help migrate data into new system', 'Write a request for proposal', or 'needs analysis and project plan' we'll need to speak (30 mins included in those options). If you want me to combine all your data too, we'll need to sign a NDA, agree how you want your data back and in what format, and you'll need to send me your data lists.