What you get with this Hourlie
- An analysis of your strong and weak points
- What stage in the process I think your novel is at
- Commenting on repeated errors, like using "could of" instead of "could have"
- Checking for plot holes
- Looking at the cohesiveness and flow of the piece
- Praising what has been done well
- Anything else that would improve your novel
This does not include changing any part of your novel. It's just a review from an editor.
To do this, I will read your novel at least twice and make notes both times. Once I'm done, I'll turn those into a critique. This is why it will take at most three days. It will likely take less time, and I will deliver it when I'm finished.
Get more with Hourlie Add-ons
I can critique 50,000 More
Requires no additional time+$30
What the Seller needs to start the work
I will need the manuscript. If there are any specific elements you want reviewed, I will do that as well.
Very good, very helpful critique, professionnal.
Wonderful review, exactly what I was looking for, highly recommend!
Quick turnaround, good insight. Just what I needed to move my project along through the next revision.