What you get with this Offer
What you will get with this hourlie:
- 2 premium renders of your retail shop floor-plans or design brief base-off reference photos.
- 2 revision slots
- Final renders are @ full HD1080 resolution(i.e 1920x1080 pixels) in either jpeg/png/pdf file format.
Example of a full visualisation project workflow:
1. Review of clients brief/ floor-plan/ brand elements
2. First stage of design; screengrab of first and second render views for approval/ 1st revision(if approved, project moves to stage #5)
3. Second stage of design; Screen grab of first and second render views of altered design based on first revision for approval/ 2nd revision(if approved, project moves to stage #5)
4. third stage of design; Screen grab of first and second render views of altered design based on second revision for approval/ further revision(s) still client is satisfied(however, this comes with extra cost; please see the add-ons section for more details)
5. Final render of approved design @ full HD format(i.e 1920x1080 pixels)
6. Supply final renders in jpeg/png/pdf file format, which ever suits your preference.
** PLEASE NOTE:
The price tag is subject to slight changes depending on the square area of your shop space and shop elements/ fittings, thus please contact me before you purchase.
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can create blueprint of the 3d project(to be delivered in autocad file format)
Additional 2 working days+$100
I can give you an additional render view
Requires no additional time+$15
I can offer unlimited revisions
Additional 2 working days+$899
I can create an entire set of custom furniture/ shop fittings/ branded furniture for your retail shop
Additional 2 working days+$149
I can deliver all work in 3 working days+$129
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
- 2d drawings including floor plans and elevation of you shop space
- Business name/ brand logo
- Preferred brand colors/ brand motifs
- Forward me copies of custom banners/flyers/posters you would like to see in the design
- What else do you think I need to know.
Maxwell is professional, patient, pays attention to details and keeps you updated at each stage of the project.
A pleasure to work with
Thanks Nonyelum! The pleasure is all mine :).