- Views 23
What you get with this Hourlie
Research: Once you commit to working with me, I’ll ask you a few more specific questions. The info you provide will help me better determine your needs and ensure we’re on the same page. Additional research may be required to learn about your industry, competitors, etc.
Creating: With this better understanding of your expectations, I can begin brainstorming and sketching out ideas. This is an important step, as well as the most time consuming. The aim here is to come up with as many quality designs as possible in the timeframe your project allows.
Refining: Now comes the task of selecting the best of the rough ideas, and making them more presentable. This involves converting ideas into digital format, choosing appropriate fonts and colour schemes.
Presentation: Your logo(s) will be presented to you in mockup form (ex: on a business card, signage, etc). This will give you a better sense of what the logo will look like in real life application, or as part of a cohesive brand. Included with these previews, will be an analysis of the logos.
Revisions: Upon your feedback, any necessary changes to the presented logos will be addressed (i.e. colour, type, graphic modification). In the rare instance you find none of the logos I present to you satisfactory, additional concepts can be created for free.
Finalising: Upon your approval of a logo, I would start creating the logo package that will include the logo selected in various sizes and files ( JPEG, PNG, EPS, AI ), the font used and colour scheme (CMYK-RGB-WEB).
What is include:
• Based on the information you’ve provided to me so far, I can offer the following for £ 160.00:
• PREMIUM Logo design in a well presented PDF folder
• UNIQUE logo design based on your Company area of expertise
• 3 initial well thought out design concepts
• UNLIMITED revisions and colour options until you are 100% happy
• 100% original vector logo, scalable to any size without the loss of quality
• FULL logo pack including all source files for web and print
What the Seller needs to start the work
I've put together a 10 question guide which will provide me with the required information to begin the project. If you're unsure on any of the questions I'm here to help and happy to provide consultancy.
1 .What is the company name you'd like in the logo ?
2. Do you have a company tagline or slogan ?
3. Please provide as much information on what your company does.
4. What sets your company apart from others / Why do you think someone should use your
company over the competition ? Do you have a unique selling point ?
5.If you could summarise your company in three words what would they be ?
(friendly, exclusive, fun, serious etc)
6. Who is your core target market?
7. Who is your main business competition ?
8. Do you have any colours you’d like to in the logo ?
9. Please provide any existing logos you like or dislike and include why you feel this way ? ( please include samples or links where possible)
10. If you have any additional information please list it here.