- Views 467
What you get with this Hourlie
Waterfall charts are a great choice:
• when you have changes for the measure across time series or different categories
• to audit the major changes contributing to the total value
• to plot your company's annual profit by showing various sources of revenue and arrive at the total profit (or loss).
• to illustrate the beginning and the ending headcount for your company in a year
• to visualize how much m or oney you make and spend each month, and the running balance for your account.
As an output, you will receive a power BI chart in pdf format and in interactive report format in Power BI Service.
What the Seller needs to start the work
Data format needed to construct Waterfall graphs:
Data needed for waterfall graph is:
• Category: according to which category u want to set your data either by year,month,days e.t.c. or product category
• As waterfall charts are used to show the fluctuation in data means how much a company is increasing or decreasing its product sales or units e.t.c so previous data and current data is also required so that the calculation could be more enhanced and can be made more clear to the firm.
• Data in csv or xlsx format