- Views 107
What you get with this Offer
- I'll dedicate and invest myself into your project 100% No shortcuts, No cut corners on production value, No worries, I'm on your team from the very second you hire me until the finished product is delivered with both parties happy.
- For $25- I will write and produce up to 2 minutes of royalty-free music in any style that you desire - I will deliver the track in uncompressed WAV format to ensure the highest possible sound quality. I will retain the right to sell the song elsewhere unless the user desires otherwise, in which case I will offer an additional option for the buyer to purchase the Exclusive license of the piece.
- I will Compose a themed track for your project - let's say you need an energetic and Uplifting adventure theme, similar to the Iron Man - Brian Tyler compositions - You can either give me direction, reference or I can use my preference and make what feels right to me. I offer complete flexibility so that the product that is delivered is exactly what you had hoped it would be.
- I produce your music using Studio One and Cubase, which are digital audio workstations that meet and excel within the professional industry standards. This allows for a high-end level of production and sound quality. I retain the right to sell the song elsewhere unless the user desires otherwise, in which case, we offer an additional option for the buyer to purchase an Exclusive license of the piece.
- I can also provide additional services for you e.g. ensuring your music can loop seamlessly, mastering the track, recording your music live, creating different versions (e.g. full track, track without vocals, only piano track)
I offer revision requests, but not complete composition overhauls, unless of course, I made an overall " objective" error, which I will always fix for you.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
In order to compose a piece to the best of my ability, I will require as much input as possible in regards to the tone, style, and genre of the music. Anything relating to your project that you are willing to share would be a bonus. This could include a rough idea of the theme, or a draft of the setting/story, image and perhaps even references to other pieces of music.
Please contact me BEFORE you commit to purchasing a service to ensure that we are both on the same page in terms of deliverables, hope to hear from you soon