- Views 668
- Sales 5
What you get with this Hourlie
AdWords seems simple on the face of it. However its settings must be carefully optimised in order for them to work to their full potential. Also, keywords, ad copy and your resulting Quality Score make a huge difference to how your campaign performs and what your cost per click may turn out to be.
BUT... it takes time to learn these skills. I’ve spent the last 10 years honing my skills so you don't have to.
I’ve worked with every type of client you can imagine over the last 10 years, from small independent businesses right up to large multinationals with huge spends. Whatever your budget, I’ll devise a strategy and build a bespoke campaign to meet your objectives.
This Hourlie includes:
- Full Build of up to 5 ad groups, one for each of your service categories we agree upon.
- Intensive Keyword Research - My mid size campaigns typically contain around 4,000 handpicked, hyper-relevant keywords in carefully selected match types. Yes that's not a typo. Having a large number of keywords ensures that your bids can be tailored for each unique search query that comes through. It takes a lot of time to set up, but it's worth it!
- Negative Keywords - these are essential to run an efficient campaign that maintains the highest relevancy and quality score.
- Professional Ad Copy - I’m a native English speaker based in London, I write ads that click! Each ad group will have 2 ads to allow you to split test different messaging/landing pages.
- Ad Extensions - I’ll add ALL appropriate extensions.
- Bespoke Targeting - Tailored Location, Ad Scheduling, and Device targeting all included.
- Launch - I’ll upload the AdWords campaign into your AdWords account and ensure the launch goes smoothly. If you don't have an account I can help you to set one up.
- Conversion Tracking - I’ll help you setup conversion tracking.
- Google Analytics - I'll synchronise your AdWords and Google Analytics accounts.
- 3 days of optimization - I’ll work on your account for 3 days to ensure it’s running well.
- 7 days of Q&A - If after the first 3 days are over, you have any questions, I’ll be glad to answer them.
For ongoing management of a campaign or a one off audit of an existing campaign to boost performance, check out my other hourlies.
(Please note that I cannot help with affiliate or prohibited products.)
What the Seller needs to start the work
1. Your Google ID number (10 digit number in the top right of your of AdWords account if you have one)
2. Website details .
3. A short outline of your business and campaign Goals.
4. Any marketing taglines or slogans you use in other forms of Advertising.
5. Any specific keywords you want included.
6. Unique selling points over your competitors.
7. Countries you would like to target.
8. Time of Day You’d like to target.
9. Monthly AdWords budget.
10. 5 Service/Product categories you’d like to promote.
This hourlie will be delivered 4 working days after receiving all of the above information.