What you get with this Offer
- cookies policy
As part of our work together I will also provide some general guidance and tips on anything else your website and or business could benefit from and I can suggest other items that may be important or useful for you to consider as additional items or services.
How it works:
1. You request the services by purchasing this Hourlie;
2. I find out all necessary information from you (ideally this is done by telephone or Skype);
3. I produce a draft within 3 working days;
4. We discuss any additions or changes which are then made (if needed);
5. You approve the final drafts and the job is complete and on payment of the invoice you will have your website legal pack.
Please note that this service covers the legal compliance of your website, the rules you apply to visitors using your site and how users or visitors interact with it as well as how you deal with visitor and user information. This does not cover the e-commerce process of selling to customers online and I can offer additional services or alternative packages to assist you with this.
If you are selling goods or services online then you will also need a separate set of E-Commerce Terms and Conditions of Sale of sale which covers the process of buying and selling including payment, delivery, cancellation, refunds, etc. I offer additional items and add-on services which can be tailored to meet your business needs or a combined package that includes both.
You could instead find it more cost effective and get more benefit from a comprehensive package such as my New Business Legal Starter Pack which is ideal for new businesses or ventures and includes this Website Legal Pack [Starter Level] as well as Initial Business Structure Advice; Basic Supplier or Customer Agreement; and Basic Employment or Consultant Contract.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch with me so that I can suggest the most suitable and cost effective services or combination packages to meet your needs.
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can create E-Commerce Terms and Conditions of Sale
Additional 5 working days+£500
I can deliver all work in 1 working day+£100
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
A discussion by phone or Skype is the best way for me to find out the correct information more quickly and I find that it gives me a feel for your business and how it operates. This is likely to save a great deal of time and provide you with the best suited documents. Please feel free to contact me with any questions about this or any of my other services.
I will need the following so I can start work for you:
- website address
- business information e.g. company name, address, etc.
- website contact email address
- Will you take payments online?
- Will you allow membership and for users to login to your website?
- Are there any downloads or e-services you will offer through the website?
ADDITIONAL HELPFUL DETAILS
- type of goods or services your website provides
- copies of any current website terms, policies or other documents
- any other relevant documents or information