- Views 154
- Sales 1
What you get with this Hourlie
The Marketing plan will include the following sections:
- Executive summary: Presentation of the company, situation analysis (competitors, economy, PESTELE (STEEPLE) analysis etc), distinctive competencies and critical success factors, SWOT analysis,
- Objectives and goals: Corporate objectives, Marketing objectives, Operational/tactical objectives; understanding the organisations core competences to explore.
- Segmentation, positioning and targeting, - marketing strategy includes targeting a particular customer segment, for example, your marketing plan should have specific, measurable objectives for helping you achieve this goal, such as increasing sales by a target percentage. Setting deadlines and agreeing marketing budgets to work with helps you focus on your priorities and commit to achieving them.
- Strategy: Growth strategy (Market penetration, market development, product development, diversification) and a clear competitive strategy (cost leadership, differentiation, focus);
- Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning;
- Marketing Mix (product, place, promotion, place, people, process and physical evidence and planet - where and if applicable a CSR position can make you more competitive
- Action plan, Control and Evaluation (Key Performance Indicators); including amarketing timeline to visually show when each activity should take place and why.
Each section will include detailed descriptions and advice for you to use if you decide to adopt elements or parts of the entire plan.
I will offer additional service of a 12 month revision at half the price.
What the Seller needs to start the work
To complete this I need the following information as a minimum, it can be in as much detail as you can provide:
- Information about company, products and mission statement and any core values
- Pricing policy
- Company website;
- Industry of the company;
- Organisation chart; - including key details of staff involved in marketing actiivty
- Marketing research results/findings conducted previously as recent and as far back as possible
- List of the main competitors and any additional information about them; (highlight any key attributes you admire about your competitor or you consider is an area you wish to compete on)
- Future objectives and goals;
- Current marketing materials or helpful documents;
- Budget available for marketing actvity
and going forward after the first draft is completed any additional information you feel needs to be included