What you get with this Offer
The STANDARD tech pack includes a measurements spec with a corresponding illustration detailing all the points of measurements for the sample size. A review sheet is provided for the supplier to revise and update measurements throughout the sampling stages.
STANDARD TECH PACK
- Technical drawings of your design with front & back views, fabric/colour swatch
- Callouts Sheet- Annotations of design features with basic recommended construction/stitch details
- 1 colourway sheet - colour applied to the technical drawings to show what the finished design will look like
- Measurements Spec (sample size) & revisions sheet - Detailed spreadsheet of suggested garment measurements for your sample size and editable for the supplier/manufacturer to revise and update accordingly throughout the sampling stages
- Points of Measure (POM) - Corresponding diagrams for the measurements spec
- Presented on an industry accepted layout and supplied in PDF format
*Please note the examples shown are for illustrative purposes only. Layouts, styling and placement of information will differ between projects and the overall design will be made to complement your branding.
Should you require additional specs, please select the relevant add-ons or take a look at my other tech pack packages on offer. Alternatively, I can create a tailored package to accommodate your requirements so please get in touch to make an enquiry. Other services are available such as creating label artwork or pattern cutting and sampling services. If you do require a number of different services then I would be happy to do this on a project basis
- Technical drawing of alternative view (eg, inner shell of a jacket) £25
- Technical drawings of a detail view (eg, closeup of pocket function) £10
- Add colour / additional colourway (presented on a separate sheet with swatches) £20
- 6 Additional sizes to your measurements spec £40
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can create technical drawing of alternative view (eg, inner shell of a jacket)
Additional 5 working days+$31
I can create technical drawings of a detail view (eg, closeup of pocket function)
Additional 5 working days+$13
I can add additional colourway
Additional 5 working days+$25
I can add up 4 additional sizes to your measurements spec
Additional 5 working days+$50
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
Please let me know the following information if relevant:
Style Name / Style Number
Short description of the item, eg, Long sleeved maxi dress (or I can fill in this part for you)
Size Range eg, UK 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16
Sample Size eg 10 (this is the size you will be making the first sample in)
Main Fabric eg, 100% Silk Chiffon
I will need a visual reference which can be in the form of a rough sketch, images or sample garment.
If you have a specific fabric swatch please send this to me.
If you need a colour match for dying, I have the Pantone Cotton book and can do a colour reference.
If you have a print/pattern design for your fabric, please supply the artwork file. If you do not have the artwork, I can create one for an additional cost
It is alway advisable to supply a sample garment that represents the style and fit of what you are trying to achieve for better accuracy. If you do not have a sample garment at hand, you can provide the required measurements yourself or I shall make estimated measurements based on your design. Alternatively, I offer a separate pattern cutting & sampling service at an additional cost which will enable you to check the fit and design and have the exact measurement for your sample size.
Please supply your logo in hi resolution vector PDF or AI format if possible
Thanks for your patience and advice with this project.
The end product is of very high quality and great details.