Create a professional business plan

Delivery in
5 days

  • Views 45
  • 0

What you get with this Hourlie

Why You Need a Business Plan?

Despite having a great startup idea, entrepreneurs are often not able to attract an investor to get the idea into reality. The most common reason for this is the lack of an investor-ready, convincing business plan or a presentation.

On the other hand, even if you have funds and start a business, chances of you being successful can be minimal. According to common statistics, within the first 05 years of operation, 90% of startups fail and out of the remaining 10%, only 01% of startups lasts past the first 05 years. Major reason for failure is also often found to be the lack of a sound business plan which will show the big picture with achievable goals and the right road-map for the product with the right strategies for pricing, promotion and distribution.

I have created over 360 business plans and pitch decks for startups, existing businesses and charities, which have raised over $165 million with around 84% success rate (excluding grant proposals).

What the Seller needs to start the work

Below are the steps involved in my approach to business planning:

1. I will have an initial chat with you to have an overall idea of the project.

2. Then I will design and send you a questionnaire to fill - the objective of the questionnaire is to gather the information you already have and you are NOT expected to do any research or take days to answer.

3. Then I will send you a suggested tentative table of content structure for your approval.

4. Once it is approved, I will need the full payment in escrow/milestone if not already made (but need NOT release the payment to me at this time).

5. Then, I will start researching and writing and I may contact you as and when I need any clarification in this phase.

6. Once a draft is ready, I will send it to you for your comments.

7. Final doc is prepared in the light of your comments if any and full payment is released to me thereafter.

Please note that a detailed business plan would take at least 8-10 days to complete. Please contact me before order.