What you get with this Offer
Ideal for customer presentations, board papers, pitch packs, Vivas and interviews.
What you get
* A brand new template (.potx) created from scratch - reusing templates can cause errors
* Title page with key information, graphics/ company logo and IP protection statement.
* All of the standard PowerPoint layouts, e.g. Title and Content, Comparison
* Formatted slide footers including page numbers.
* Themes file - use your colours and fonts in any MS application
* Saving and use instructions for Windows 10 and Office 2010+
* Instructions to save, use and modify
The process in detail
You tell me what you want. Perhaps you like a specific style or want to avoid a type of formatting. We will agree the general format.
Then you give me any materials, e.g. branding guidelines, website link (I can get colours and fonts from that) and logo files.
I provide a ‘style page’ showing the proposed styles, e.g. typeface, font size, background images.
You get to ask for changes, upon agreement I will produce the template.
The quoted time is my maximum elapsed time; the time taken by the buyer to return the style page and agree styles increases the quoted time.
Always happy to discuss priority delivery. Please get in touch before ordering.
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can create an additional style template
Additional 5 working days+$7
I can search for and recommend fonts (Google Fonts)
Additional 5 working days+$20
I can review (confidential) completed pack for presentation
Additional 5 working days+$39
I can apply the template to an existing presentation (max 30 slides)
Additional 1 working day+$39
I can add a second set of layouts, e.g. with a different colour, to add variety
Additional 5 working days+$13
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
Purpose of the document, e.g. business report, interview presentation, viva
Any style guides, preferred typefaces, other preferences.
Commitment to turn around the style page no later than the next working day.
Font files if not free to download on the internet - customer to confirm they own a licence when appropriate.