- Views 71
What you get with this Offer
I can create you a concise and well structured CV that will stand out whilst remaining elegant and professional, highlighting relevant information and experience to reflect your key skills and attributes, to you're ensure you have the best chances of landing an interview.
I have previous experience working as a recruitment consultant and have had training and experience in ensuring candidates CV's are tailored to increase the chances of an employer reading and remembering your CV, and including key words for when CV's screening is automated (pre-filtered/scanned through a computer system)
I can use a design software to create a unique, bespoke CV (see photos) for an extra fee - this can also be used as an interactive PDF with clickable links to email, Linkedin, company websites etc (see photos)
For £30 I will create a CV that:
- is attention grabbing in its design and layout
- is precise and to the point.
- will be delivered as a PDF and amendable Word doc version.
- will be completed in two days
I will make any amendments for you until you are 100% satisfied.
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can create a unique, bespoke design/interactive PDF
Additional 3 working days+£20
I can write a cover letter
Additional 3 working days+£15
I can set up/manage your Linkedin page
Additional 2 working days+£10
I can deliver all work in 1 working day+£70
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
A recent CV or an outline of:
- Name, Email, Telephone Number and location (if you don't want to provide an address then just provide the city you live in
- Employment history and description of the role
- Interests/Hobbies/Other Achievements
- Skills (either personal or professional)
And any preferences you have e.g. colours, themes, bespoke design + interactive/standard PDF