- Views 70
What you get with this Hourlie
Here's what you can expect:
- A trailer up to 45 seconds (this depends entirely on the style of the trailer)
- A scripted outline of what the trailer entails, explaining the importance and relevance of each trailer section to the final result
- Pick out and edit the best parts of your game to create a polished trailer for your audience
- Create up to 3 custom titles which highlight specific features or quotes about your game
- Provide 1 draft with time for revisions and discussion for improvements or ideas before a final result
- A well balanced audio track which compliments the video (Quality depends on the initial assets provided)
- A custom animated Splash screen with 'Call To Action' at the end which includes when the game is out, publishers/develop logos, social media handles and additional web links in text format
- Deliver the trailer at different resolutions and formats (up to 3 different sizes and resolutions - Quality depends on initial assets provided, HD 1080p is recommended)
I use Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects and Premiere to create the majority of the trailers I work on. I have spent years learning these software packages, and i am extremely proficient in every feature they have to offer. Certain games will benefit from 3D titles which I'll also use Cinema 4D to do, however it is often not required, or would not fit the style of every game.
Every game is different and I believe there are many different ways of promoting your game through video. If you require an extra service, such as if you need me to record the game footage myself, or source VO and soundtracks for your trailer, you can contact me separate to the hourlie and we can discuss this further. I can provide a quote, depending upon your game's platform and the sort of footage we will need to record. I can also provide a more tailored trailer which would be different to the hourlie if you wish to contact me through my profile.
What the Seller needs to start the work
All I will need from you is assets that you wish to be included in the trailer. I can provide additional assets at a cost. If your game lacks a soundtrack or SFX, I can source these for you at additional cost.
- Game Footage (With no music)
- Soundtrack (this will determine the length of the trailer most of all, I am able to edit it down to a 'trailer friendly' length and style
- Text copy for titles. Let me know what you want shown on each title, i am happy to advise if you give me an idea of what your audience is and what you wish to promote most about your game
- Logos (transparent format) + splash screen info (include your social media handles, your website and if you have a specific callout, let me know here too)
- Additional graphical assets (such as backgrounds, character art you wish to display or use in custom screens)
- VO (if relevant to the trailer)
- Any additional thoughts or ideas that you wish to push
If there is anything you can not supply, or the quality is too low, I am happy to discuss further what else your trailer might need if you contact me separate to the hourlie. I cannot however guarantee i can make you a trailer that best suits your game if you're not able to provide all of these. I do not need all of these to make you a trailer though, and I understand that not every game needs all of these to make you a fantastic trailer which stands out!