- Views 375
What you get with this Offer
With this hourly I will take your product and create a 3D model of it using Solidworks. This file can then be used as the basis for:
- Creating tooling to manufacture the product
- 3D Printing of the product
- Writing CAM G-Code code to machine the product
- Creating 3D Visualisations & Animations of the product (see extras below)
- Developing the Solidworks model further or placing it within a larger assembly
You will receive the finished 3D files in a convenient format – e.g Solidworks format/IGES/STEP/STL
I will send updates throughout the modelling process of how the 3D model is progressing to keep you informed and avoid any unexpected surprises.
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can create a 3D Visualisation of your product (up to 4 high resolution images of your product)
Additional 3 working days+$197
I can create an Animated 3D Visualisation - (360° views of your product/explode to show internals etc.)
Additional 4 working days+$393
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
- Initial discussion to outline details of product, what is required by yourselves, how files are going to be used, any special time-scale constraints etc.
- Content to work from – this could be : Sketches, photos, videos, existing drawings, existing CAD files 2D or 3D, samples of product etc. * The more data you can provide the smoother the process will be.
- Details of any design changes from supplied content – colour change, small design tweaks etc.