- Views 267
What you get with this Hourlie
With this hourly I will take your product and create a 3D model of it using Solidworks. This file can then be used as the basis for:
- Creating tooling to manufacture the product
- 3D Printing of the product
- Writing CAM G-Code code to machine the product
- Creating 3D Visualisations & Animations of the product (see extras below)
- Developing the Solidworks model further or placing it within a larger assembly
You will receive the finished 3D files in a convenient format – e.g Solidworks format/IGES/STEP/STL
I will send updates throughout the modelling process of how the 3D model is progressing to keep you informed and avoid any unexpected surprises.
What the Seller needs to start the work
- Initial discussion to outline details of product, what is required by yourselves, how files are going to be used, any special time-scale constraints etc.
- Content to work from – this could be : Sketches, photos, videos, existing drawings, existing CAD files 2D or 3D, samples of product etc. * The more data you can provide the smoother the process will be.
- Details of any design changes from supplied content – colour change, small design tweaks etc.