- Views 129
What you get with this Hourlie
Your ebook will have the following features:
• Cover at the beginning of the ebook
• Optimised images
• Clickable table of contents
• Clickable links, footnotes, etc.
• Professionally formatted text
• Page breaks at the start of every chapter
• Embedded fonts (!)
I have more than 8 years of experience creating textbooks and ebooks for distinguished writers, scientists, and editorials around the globe, you can check my portfolio and feedback at my profile.
(!) You must have the rights to use the fonts in your ebook, consult your font provider.
What the Seller needs to start the work
In order to give you a final quote of cost and time, due to the nature of ebook formatting, I need the following:
1) To examine the document/manuscript, including all the files you need to be included in the ebook like images, tables, fonts, etc. I accept the following formats as source files: MS Word, RTF, PDF, TXT, MD, HTML, JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF, PSD, etc. (!!)
2) I would like to know what are your ideas, how you'd like the book to look.
(!!) I do not accept handwritten scanned files for the moment and I do not make conversions using InDesign.