- Views 105
What you get with this Offer
Here’s a slightly more detailed step-by-step breakdown that I follow to convert psd to html:
1. Take a look of your pixel-perfect mockup in Photoshop of exactly what you want your site to look like.
2. Use the slice tool to divide your website’s imagery and then export it for the web.
3. Write HTML and CSS that utilizes the imagery you exported from Photoshop.
Why you will choose my GIG:
o Quickly convert PSDs to HTML
o Improve your PSD before converting
o CSS3 Animations, jQuery effects, debug your website
o Using CSS Media Queries for responsive issue
o All code is hand coded, Pixel perfect & Typography based
o 100% SEO friendly coding
o Cross browser compatibility & W3C validate codes
I like to be honest to my words:
3 month free maintenance
24/7 support until your satisfaction
If you are not satisfied, I will refund.
N.B: Please choose the pricing list, though I can customize the price according to your job.
Finally, you can consult with me about your website problems without any Fee . So again, don’t be hesitating to contact.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
If possible, then tell me about:
1. Your current website URL
2. Purpose of the page.
3. Clear about the functionalities.
4. A clear description of your work.
5. Your Brand Name and Logo.
6. Email Address to receive sign up form details.