- Views 72
What you get with this Offer
• I’ve worked as a business adviser to help small and medium companies introduce apprenticeships into their talent pipeline.
• I’ve helped design and run an apprenticeship programme in a corporate IT company, as well as work closely with corporate and public sector companies across different sectors to drive up diversity and inclusion through their apprenticeship programmes.
• I’ve advised large organisations on the management of their apprenticeship levy training budget and provided solutions on implementing staff programmes and/or bring in new recruits as well as helped implement solutions.
• I’m well versed with conducting independent business training needs analysis and SWOT exercises to inform strategy, planning and development. This offer is for organisations who are currently running an apprenticeship programme(s) for new and/or existing staff and paying an apprenticeship levy.
Often programmes are set up and there is little time to reflect and review how these are being run and where they could be improved – but this is a very valuable exercise. I will help you and your team by conducting an apprenticeship programme health check to identify from an impartial and honest perspective areas for development to support the delivery of effective, quality programmes.
The health check will take the form of a call (or Skype) to understand how you deliver your existing programme(s) during which I will run through a detailed questionnaire - this takes about 90 minutes.
You'll get a report (in Word) outlining the outcomes of analysis: strengths, opportunities, risks and areas for development and a set of actionable recommendations both short and long term.
Day one of delivery is based on finding a suitable date for both for the initial telephone meeting.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
For the meeting I’ll need to speak to the person responsible for apprenticeship delivery. You will need to have the following information, data and documents to hand as follows below - and it may be useful to send some of this to me before or after the call.
Happy to speak beforehand and answer any questions you may have about what information you need to prepare in advance to get the most out of our session.
• Business background vision/mission/turnover
• Levy financials and expenditure to date
• Background on apprenticeship programmes delivered/in train and learner numbers
• Information on training providers used and
• Apprentice recruitment activity, process and outcomes (internal and external)
• Apprentice marketing information and collateral
• Apprentice MI and data collected – retention, completions, progression
• Apprentice support mechanisms (systems, management and written guidance)
• Evaluative mechanisms – and outcomes
• Consideration of what is working well and what is not working so well