- Views 62
What you get with this Hourlie
Completed Data Audit document (and signed off) can be used as a documented proof that your company is taking steps towards becoming GDPR compliant. It is a requirement under the GDPR.
You will also have an overall picture of:
- what personal data your company hold
- how it is obtained
- is it being collected and processed legally under the new GDPR
- your current security and access rights to the data.
1. I will provide you with an easy to use Data Audit template (in Excel format or PDF) designed specifically for small businesses and sole traders;
2. I will explain how to fill it in in the best possible way.
3. I will review results and provide you a written report, which indicates the areas you need to focus on (to become GDPR compliant). I will also provide with "what needs to be done" section.
Get more with Hourlie Add-ons
I can deliver all work in 1 working day+$39
What the Seller needs to start the work
To start this Hourlie we will have a kick-off conversation. I will provide you the Data Audit template, explain how to complete it. I will also ask you questions about your business (product, client/customer base, geographical location, etc).