- Views 2,688
- Sales 5
What you get with this Hourlie
You will receive a full self-assessment tax return, and a set of sole trading accounts, (if required.) You will receive full tax calculations and HMRC payment breakdown.
All purchases will require a Unique Tax Reference, NI Number, Home Address and Date of Birth. Details of income should be in spreadsheet or accounts package format
What the Seller needs to start the work
• details of any student loan repayments made during the year;
• details of interest received from bank and building society accounts, supported by interest certificates;
• details of dividend income, supported by dividend counterfoils and similar vouchers for fixed interest stocks;
• the amount of state pension received in the year, together with the current rate of payment;
• details of other pensions received in the year;
• details of any other income arising during the year;
• details of pension contributions paid in the year;
• form P60 showing your salary and tax deducted in respect of your last employment in the year [together with form(s) P45 if you had more than one employment during the year]. If the forms is not available, a copy of your monthly or last week’s payslip before 5 April 2014 should be forwarded;
• a copy of form(s) P11D showing benefits in kind provided to you in connection with your employment(s) during the year;
• self employment: Sole trader - Please forward the books and records of the business for the accounting period ended during the tax year, if not already provided
• self employment: Partnership - Please forward the books and records of the business for the accounting period ended during the tax year, if not already provided.
• details of rents received and expenses in respect of any let properties;
• details of any other transactions which may affect your tax liability.