CIS Registration

Delivery in
1 day

  • Views 73
  • 0

What you get with this Offer

You need to register for CIS (Construction Industry Scheme) if you pay sub-contractor. You deduct money from a subcontractor’s payments and forward it to HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC). You will have to submit CIS return every month by the 19th.

This service is to register CIS online for you and apply for an online access to submit the returns.

What the Freelancer needs to start the work

National Insurance Number as well as a UTRN (unique tax registration number)