What you get with this Offer
- be courteous, friendly but firm with your valued customer.
- remind them that the invoice is outstanding without embarrassing them.
- send emails and follow up the customer as and when needed over a 1 to 2 week period until the invoice is paid or I can report back why they have not paid your invoice and suggest further action.
- find out if there are any admin reasons why the invoice hasn't been paid and try to help clear admin blocks
- try to find out if the customer hasn't paid because of genuine financial problems and report back.
- feed back if I believe the customer does not have a good reason for not paying your invoice.
- suggest what actions might be suitable with a customer who is unable or unwilling to pay your invoice.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
- Copy of outstanding invoice via email
- Contact telephone numbers and email
- Any relevant past communications
Excellent work again. Thanks Gemma
Gemma did a great job chasing our invoice. I will definitely use her again.
Excellent Service I will Definitel Use Gemma Again!
Outstanding job, great communication and breakdown of the progress. Will definitely use her again!
Gemma did a great job chasing unpaid invoices and succeeded in getting payments made. Wouldn't hesitate to work with Gemma again.
Tried her best, and provided good communication throughout the process to me. Didn't manage to get through to the contact though.