- Views 349
What you get with this Hourlie
1. Structural Analysis and Design Report (Loadings and structural components i.e. rafters, beams, columns, walls etc.)
2. Structural Plan Production
- Foundation Plan
- Floor Framing Plan
- Roof Framing Plan
- Structural Section Views
- Schedule of Beam/Columns/Rafters/Walls
- Structural Construction Notes and Specifications
3. Analysis and Design of Retaining Walls.
What the Seller needs to start the work
The required documents for me to successfully complete your project:
1. Planning application or dimensioned hand sketches
2. Geotechnical report (multi-storey buildings)
3. Preferred structural materials
4. Actual project site photos (if available)
Meri is very diligent and worked hard in trying to alleviate issues related to distance and written communication as opposed to verbal. She has produced the package and maintained constant updates thoughout. As per usual on these projects there are some necessary tweaks to comply with planning which I'm sure Meri will complete.
Fantastic. A pleasure to deal with. All work 5*
I am so pleased with the results of this project. Meri was great to deal with, quick at responding to any queries and delivered a real high quality professional piece of work within the agreed time frame. I have another, similar project and plan on working with Meri again .
Thank you, Lynne! I would love to work with you again!