- Views 2,649
- Sales 21
What you get with this Offer
AdWords Starter Pack - All you need to get off to a good start with AdWords:
This hourlie covers the build and setup of new AdWords PPC campaigns for one website, and the management and optimisation of the new campaigns in the 1st week of them going live, to make sure they get off to a good start.
Please note: you will need to pay Google for each click on your ads (ad spend), separately from the Campaign Setup fee you pay me.
What you get with this Hourlie:
- Carefully planned and thoroughly executed campaign build & setup
- Management & optimisation of your new campaigns in the 1st week of your campaigns going live, to make sure you get off to a good start
- Targeting options (geo-targeting, day-parting, etc.) for improved ad delivery
- Careful product analysis & keyword research, to ensure a profitable campaign
- Core keyword list of up to 1000 carefully selected terms
- Highly organised and efficient campaign/ad group structure to spend ad budget efficiently
- Enticing & persuasive ad copy creation (with up to 4 variations per ad group for A/B Testing)
- Bidding strategy implementation
- Advice on PPC strategy
*Note 2: This Hourlie is only made available to end users of an AdWords account, and is not offered to AdWords/PPC/SEM managers or consultants, SEM Agencies, or any such parties looking to resell PPC services to their own clients.
*Note 3: This Hourlie offers the setting up of AdWords PPC campaigns from scratch, plus its optional ad-on services. If you need another service related to AdWords PPC, please contact me or see my other Hourlies.
Why buy PPC services from me?
Because I'm a tried and tested "Specialist" in PPC advertising, with a successful career background in this area (see "about me" and my "portfolio"). This means I have the right skill set, expertise and professionalism to deliver smart, efficient and successful PPC campaigns. I have 5+ years' media-agency experience, mastering just that, "PPC", in London's competitive SEM industry. I've set up, optimised, managed, reviewed and re-structured PPC campaigns, for clients like Ford, AXA, First Direct, TalkTalk and Virgin Money, spending millions of pounds of their advertising budgets for them on Google AdWords, Bing (MSN) and Yahoo!
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
I need you to let me know your AdWords Client ID Number if you've already signed up for an AdWords account (you can find it in the top right corner of the AdWords interface, when you log in), so that I can send you a request to access your account as an AdWords Manager through my Manager Account. Once you've accepted my invitation, I can start working immediately. (You will be able to terminate my Manager Access, once the job is completed to your satisfaction.) I can help you create an AdWords account if you don't have one yet.
Please also try to give me as much information as possible about your campaign needs including the following:
- Details of the nature of your business and website URL to be promoted
- Campaign objectives, USPs (Unique Selling Points), marketing message, estimated monthly AdWords budget
- Campaign specifications including target area, target audience, etc.
- Other special requirements which can be executed within the scope of this Hourlie