- Views 274
What you get with this Hourlie
** Some Highlights **
1. Fully Responsive, SEO friendly Shopify store. Ready to sale your products and generate revenue.
2. Attractive business friendly sliders (upto 3) for user friendly home page.
3. If you already have a theme then I can work on that otherwise will advise premium theme to choose from store (no free themes and poor designs) according to your needs.
4. I'll design and setup home page and inner pages. You will need to provide the content and images for all pages.
5. I will integrate up to 30 products in your shop. If you've more product to upload in the website will provide CSV file in which you can fill all the details about your products i'll import it to your website.
6. Integrate your PayPal payment gateway to Shopify.
7. Link Domain name to shopify.
8. Help you in Hosting your website to your desired server.
Strong reasons why you must choose Shopify as a development platform for your online store.
✔ The ability to quickly and easily add new products, apply prices and coupons.
✔ Manage Stocks easily. Wholesale/Discounts rates setting easily.
✔ You'll be able to manage everything via Admin panel like Shipping, orders etc.
✔ Add your preferred payment method, Stripe and PayPal etc.
✔ User can be able to create and manage their own account (optional)
✔ Easy to sort your customers into groups (ie regulars, local, cart abandonment, etc)
✔ Select your currency of choice according to location.
✔ Security to your customer details.
✔ Your own domain name, whether you already have one or are going to purchase one!
✔ SEO friendly platform.
✔ You can promote your store easily to all the social media websites.
✔ Ask customers to subscribe to offers and news.
✔ Google AdWords credits worth £50
✔ Analytics to display visits, referrers, peak times, etc.
I can provide many more additional services to your needs once we start discussing and finalize things mutually.
What the Seller needs to start the work
1) Logo (preferably in PNG, AI or PSD format)
2) Shopify Admin and cPanel access to link the URL's
3) Your payment gateway preference such as PayPal, Stripe etc.
4) Details if there any addition functionality required
5) Reference if available similar to your needs.