- Views 31
What you get with this Offer
Alexa skills (like apps for the Amazon Echo) are the new way to interact with your customers. Alexa skills can do almost anything, such as providing information about your business, reading upcoming events and even checking the status of a customer's order.
I'm here to build an Alexa skill for your business. Unlike other freelancers, I don't use a boilerplate template. Instead, I will work with you to design the skill and handcraft it to suit. I guarantee that your skill will be the high quality which your customers deserve.
My previous skills have included:
- Reading upcoming event information from a Google Calendar (based on event name, date, location or any combination of these three)
- Playing an MP3 playlist (including storing the playlist queue in a database so users can play, pause, resume and skip to their heart's content)
- Providing information about health conditions (including symptoms, causes, prevention, treatment and next steps)
- Providing opening hours, addresses, phone numbers, website addresses and email addresses
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
- Skill name (e.g. Brian's Plumbing)
- The name somebody would use the open the skill (e.g. open Brian's Plumbing)
- An overview of what you want the skill to do
- What the user can say to the skill
- How the skill should respond
- Details of any external services I will require (e.g. Google Calendar links)