What you get with this Hourlie
My super charged content marketing package provides everything you need to give your brand that all important boost this Christmas. I create and schedule all of your content for you, so that you know that your digital marketing campaign for the month is dealt with.
With this hourly you will receive:
- A blog post planner, with topics and titles to create content that sells over the festive season
- 12 x500 word blog posts (which can be optimised for SEO), written and scheduled on your website/blog with images
- 60 x social posts designed to generate interest, new followers and website traffic, written and scheduled across up to three platforms with images
- 1 x press release, written and distributed to relevant press, editors, journalists and bloggers, to generate exposure and increase brand awareness
- 4 x email campaigns, with full design and content, created in MailChimp and scheduled to go out to your mailing list, to increase sales and drive traffic.
All of the content is created and scheduled/distributed within five working day and is designed to give your brand a fantastic boost lasting a month, to increase interaction, website traffic, brand awareness and in-turn sales. The content can be scheduled to run over a month, or spread out over two months.
All content is created to be on-brand, and we also offer you the opportunity to check all of the content through before we schedule it for publication.
Please note that this service is provided to lifestyle brands only, we work primarily with fashion, beauty, health, fitness, food, bridal and interior design brands.
To find out more about me, and for 400+ relevant positive reviews, please view my profile.
Get more with Hourlie Add-ons
I can carry out keyword research
Additional 1 working day+$66
I can write your brand tone of voice guidelines
Additional 1 working day+$132
What the Seller needs to start the work
A link to your website, a brief background of your current content marketing activities (if any).
Your brand tone of voice guidelines if you have them. Your SEO keywords if you have these.