- Views 26
What you get with this Hourlie
From illustration, photographic or typography based designs we've got you covered (excuse the pun!) and can't wait to work on this project with you.
Once the final design has been signed of you will receive artwork that is print ready for physical publication and in a format perfect for e-books such as the Amazon Kindle and Kobo devices.
You can also add additional extras as featured below:
- Social Media Promo Graphic / Banner // +£5
- Social Media Promo Graphic / Banner // +£10
What the Seller needs to start the work
The below questions will help us on our journey to create you the best cover possible for your book:
- What is the title of you're book?
- What name would you like on the book?
- Can you give a brief synopsis, explain the main themes of your book?
- Have you had any ideas of what you'd like to be on the cover?
- What style of design do you like, whether it's other book covers, posters, art or anything that catches your eye?
- If you're book is being printed, how many pages do you estimate this will be (this is for the spine design - I can change this at a later date if needed, just let me know.)