- Views 82
What you get with this Offer
Check out my Website: www.thehashtagged.com
Social Media is the most lucrative and cost-effective platform to market your business today. It promotes brand recognition by allowing you to communicate with your audience on a whole different level. You get to build a community of loyal audience for your brand! And, the more the customer loyalty, the easier it is for you to sell your products or services.
Right engagement is the key to maintain loyal followers. This ‘Social Media Marketing’ service is specially designed for you to sit back and enjoy while I do all your managing and promoting tasks.
WHAT DO YOU GET WITH THIS SERVICE
1) Develop & manage social Media strategic plan to increase your Audience & Engagement across all the channels. If required, develop and manage paid marketing campaigns as well.
2) A monthly Content Calendar to shape the brand’s strategy across all the social media channels. (If going for 1 month contract)
3) Generating, editing, scheduling and publishing relevant and engaging content across all social platforms targeted to your audience (i.e. blog posts, GIFs, memes, images, etc.)
4) Track, analyze, and optimize the ongoing performance of all marketing efforts, including ads, funnels, and social media posts.
5) Oversee paid search campaigns and manage budgets. (If going for paid campaigns)
6) Engage with Key influencers in your niche for affiliate promotions (both paid and barter)
7) Responding to comments on the posts.
8) Interacting with present & prospective customers (If you want)
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can be your Social Media Marketing Specialist for 2 weeks
Requires no additional time+$500
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
I need to know few things before I start working with you, like:
1) Your industry, website link, and relevant information
2) Your social accounts (I can brainstorm right social media for you if you don’t have one yet)
3) Your content curation and promotion plans (We shall work together on the content calendar)
4) Turnover Time