- Views 151
What you get with this Offer
I understand as a business owner myself how difficult it is to get the right marketing staff at the right price and manage them while you focus on your business.
In the mean time, the digital marketplace is growing and getting more competitive and with moving goalposts from Google you want to stay ahead and keep the business coming in.
This is what my service is for! to help you create and manage a digital marketing campaign to help your business compete in the digital marketplace.
I can help you manage your existing team or hire and manage a team to deliver your digital marketing needs to help your website rank, get a better return on your advertising and convert more visitors in to sales.
I can help with:
- SEO (Technical, onsite, offsite)
- Google Ads, PPC
- Social Media
- Email Marketing
- User Experience
- Conversion Optimisation
- Increase Leads
- Local SEO
- Blog and Content Marketing
- Competitor Analysis
- Provide KPI's
Steps to proceed
1) Order the Hourly
2) I will contact you to discuss your goals and ambitions and evaluate requirements based on your feedback. We will explore past SEO efforts and current marketing initiatives also. I will also benchmark your current performance so we can measure your progress.
3) I run a comprehensive 6 step audit process to discover opportunities for your business (£800 value alone)
4) I provide you with a plan including strategies and campaign suggestions for the next 12 months. I also fix any technical issues that can be resolved including advising and applying conversion optimisation to your website.
5) You can continue to apply my advice over the next 12 months with your own staff, hire me to train or order the hourly on a monthly basis to continue seo and marketing activities as I manage a team to continue posting content on social media, on your blog and help build links.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
I will need the following from you:
a) Your domain name
b) Description of your marketing goals
c) Description of prior SEO work
d) FTP / Logins to website / wordpress
e) Invite to your Analytics in available
f) Description of any staff available
d) logins for any other accounts you wish for me to optimise, I may advise to create new ones also therefore access to e-mails may be required