- Views 146
What you get with this Offer
I've noticed that many of these businesses put the interviews up on their website, or send them out in press releases - a well-written personal and business profile, in interview format, is a valuable resource.
I will schedule a time to interview you - instant message is fine, but a web call is also a good option - and find out all about:
1. You and your background
2. Your business – its history and current offerings
3. What you're currently working on/want to publicise
4. Anything else you would like to cover
The interview will last 35-45 minutes.
I will then write the interview up as news (good for press releases) or a feature (great for website content), as you prefer.
The article will, of course, be written to show you as an authority in your industry. If you want to be presented in a certain way (e.g. professional but exuberant; knowledgeable and authoritative) then let me know.
Word-count can be anything up to 1,500.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
* Your availability
* Your name and brief background information (e.g. "My name is John, I worked as an estate agent for 15 years before setting up a development company")
* Your business name
* Business website
* Details of any particular subjects you want me to cover in detail (this is not necessary, as I will come prepared with many questions - but if there's something you want particular focus on, it's a good idea to mention it).