- Views 1,181
- Sales 3
What you get with this Hourlie
- I do interior and exterior visualizations from 2D CAD drawing and draft with all the required dimensions and elevations. Render will be very accurately, real scale, according to the measurements you provide me.
- 1 HQ image rendering including post production for max. 150 sq.m interior space or 2-3 floor building render is produced within the price of hourlie. You can check the extras for other rendering ratios.
Please check the extras for more services and complex designs and scenes.
1-3ds max for 3d modeling
2- V-ray or Corona for visualisation / rendering.
2- After Effects, Eyeon Fusion or Photoshop for post production
What the Seller needs to start the work
- 2d dwg and drafts of your project : Floor, RC, Furniture location, Lighting, HVAC, Bespoke furniture plans, Elevations, Wall layouts, Sections, Material, and Furniture list/scope.
- Camera angles/views: The view you want to be rendered (mark a rough triangle to your plan)
- Desired textures and decoration
- Furniture, color and material specifications or preferences ( Furniture which will be used in render will be similar )
- Reference images for inspiration
- Lighting mood
- Any additional information required for the best outcome
All I need is a complete information and specifications to work on 3d visuals. Data like style, colors, textures, materials you like and pictures from magazines and the internet help a lot in realizing the final outcome.