- Views 31
What you get with this Hourlie
With over 10 years' experience developing and optimising WordPress websites in the UK, we can get your SEO up to scratch swiftish! Lets get to the stuff you're interested in, what we do:
- Enable and optimise SEO friendly URLs
- Optimise meta tags including title, description and keywords
- Optimise heading tags, including H1, H2 and H3 tags
- Optimise images with alt tags and relevant filenames
- Analyse website copy and keyword use
- Add social media buttons (if accounts are already setup)
- Validate HTML code
- Add Organisation Schema markup
- Create robots.txt file
- Create and submit sitemap.xml file including image sitemap (if webmaster tools account already exists)
- Setup favicon and other mobile icons (assuming a logo is supplied by you)
- Submission to the top search engines
- Perform mobile check to determine if Google accepts the website as mobile friendly
- Addition of any appropriate plugins
All work that we carry out is as recommended by Google - we avoid 'black-hat' techniques and advise all website owners to do the same. All work stated above applies to up to 10 pages.
We can only carry out work on websites in English, we cannot provide services or translations for websites in other languages.
What the Seller needs to start the work
Generally we will only require login credentials to your WordPress website. However in some instances (including the improve page load speed add-on) we may also need FTP access or access to your hosting account (cPanel or other).
If you purchase any add-ons, we will also require a valid email address to use when setting up social media, analytics and webmaster tools account.